- Venue: Online
- Date: March 19-23, 2018
A five-day online event, co-sponsored by the Greater Good Science Center and Rick Hanson, Ph.D., focused on thriving in a chaotic world, overcoming stress and uncertainty, and pursuing your dreams with a deep sense of purpose and contentment.
Each day you’ll be invited to join us for an hour-long conversation with Rick Hanson and a top experts, including Shawn Achor, Elissa Eppel, Nadine Burke Harris, Peter Levine, and Kristin Neff.
Over the 5-day summit, you will:
• discover the biological impact of stress, and practical ways protect your DNA
• build a stronger sense of self-compassion and confidence
• become more determined, mindful, and courageous
• learn about childhood adversity, its effects on lifelong health, and strategies for healing
• gain insight into trauma and loss, and how to overcome them
• learn ways to become more effective with others and at work
• learn how to use positive neuroplasticity to develop mental resources