Change Your Brain for Better Relationships, Accelerated Learning, and Increased Happiness. Presented by Sounds True.
- Venue: Online
- Date: May 10-19, 2016
Price: Free live streaming ($297 for complete recordings)
In the last few decades, there has been a revolution in the field of neuroscience that is changing the way we live, love, and work. For many, it’s been difficult to keep up. The purpose of this summit is to bring you up to date with the latest research in a way that is accessible and practical.
Imagine having access to the world’s best neuroscientists and researchers.
Imagine being given not only an overview of the implications of the research but also practices and exercises by these same respected authorities, researchers, and teachers.
Sounds True created this summit to share with you the latest discoveries that have immediate application in your life—in a straightforward and practical way that does not require a background in neuroscience or previous study of the brain.
The Neuroscience Training Summit is your chance to learn directly from the world’s leading experts about their groundbreaking discoveries and, most importantly, how you can start to apply this wisdom to your life right away.
These experts will share with you the details of their research AND provide you with practical, experiential exercises and tools that you can use in your personal and professional lives.
This training summit will be unique in that:
• Each presenter will invite you with experiential exercises, guided meditation, and practices
• You’ll receive a map of the inner landscape of your brain and nervous system
• Different presenters will focus on different applied fields of study
On this page you will find more information about the presenters and topics on the summit. Here’s a full list of our speakers:
1. “Neural Integration at the Heart of Well-Being” with Daniel J. Siegel, MD
2. “How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain” with Andrew Newberg, MD
3. “Why Therapy Works” with Louis Cozolino, PhD
4. “How You Tell Your Story Tells Your Story: Language Patterns Express Your Earliest Experiences of Being, Bonding, and Developing Brain States” with Diane Poole Heller, PhD
5. “Tender Attachments: Nourishing Our Children’s Embodied Brains” with Bonnie Badenoch, PhD
6. “The Evolution and Practice of Compassion” with Dacher Keltner, PhD
7. “Neurosculpting: Unifying Mind, Body, and Spirit” with Lisa Wimberger, MEd
8. “Improving Memory and Brain Health” with Gary Small, MD
9. “Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Lasting Inner Strength and Peace” with Rick Hanson, PhD
10. “Cultivating the Mature Mind’s Brilliance: Insights from Neuroscience” with Dee Coulter, EdD
11. “Shift Happens: Learning to Bounce Back from Disappointment, Difficulties, Even Disasters” with Linda Graham, MFT
12. “The Science of Social Connection and Compassion” with Emma Seppälä, PhD
13. “Self-Compassion and Emotional Resilience” with Kristin Neff, PhD
14. “Changing the Default with Mindfulness” with Kelly McGonigal, PhD
15. “Change Your Brain, Change Your Life” with Daniel Amen, MD
16. “Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Alienation from Self” with Janina Fisher, PhD
17. “Brainspotting: The Brain-Body Relational Therapy for Rapid and Effective Change” with David Grand, PhD
18. “Mindfulness, the Brain, and Leadership” with Jeffrey M. Schwartz, MD
19. “The Cultural Brain: How Shared Beliefs Influence Health and Longevity” with Mario Martinez, PsyD
20. “Attachment and Arousal Regulation in Couple Therapy” with Stan Tatkin, PsyD
Register now and you can watch the video presentation of each session recording for free on the day of the event. You will also receive a complimentary article, “A Symphony of Gifts from Relational Neuroscience,” by Dr. Bonnie Badenoch, sharing some of the fascinating new discoveries in the field.