A conference for mental health professionals who want to infuse their practice with mindfulness.
- Venue: Seattle, WA
- Date: October 17-20, 2012
Note: This is not a Greater Good Science Center event.
Learn new skills and mindfulness techniques to improve your life and work with clients while in the heart of downtown Seattle, only a few minutes from the famous Pikes Place Market. Experience four days of mindfulness training from experts in the field, alongside thousands of psychologists, social workers, nurses, and mental health professionals seeking continuing education training and this conference experience.
Here are a few of the topics that will be covered in Seattle:
- Mindfulness Skills and Dialectial Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Inside Compassion: Edge States, Contemplative Interventions & Social Psychology
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion
- Cultivating Empathy for Others: The Latest Science & Practice
- The Buddha’s Bed: A Mindful Approach to Sleep
...and many more.
For more details and information on lodging and registration, visit http://facesconferences.com/mindfulness-conferences.