A FACES conference that provides compassion training and the opportunity to connect with experts and friends.
- Venue: Seattle, WA
- Date: October 10 - 12, 2013
Note: This is not a Greater Good Science Center event.
This conference features speakers Rick Hanson, Ph.D., Sarina Saturn, Ph.D., John Briere, Ph.D., Richard Schwartz, Ph.D., and more.
- Strengthening the Neural Substrates of Love
- Naikan: The Japanese Art of Cultivating Compassion through Mindfulness and Self-Reflection
- No Separate Self: Mindfulness as a Path to Compassion Ronald Siegel
- Mindfulness, Compassion & the Pain Paradox
- Mind-Body Problem Solving: The Impact of Prosociality on Mental and Physical Well-Being
- It’s All Parallel: How You Relate to Your Parts Dictates How You Relate to People Who Resemble Them
For more information, visit http://facesconferences.com/mindfulness-conferences/.