Two-Day Workshop for K-12 Educators, Administrators and Counselors hosted by Beaver Country Day School, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Venue: Beaver Country Day School
- Date: March 12- March 13, 2018
- Time: 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
These two-day workshops offer exciting professional and personal renewal through rich learning experiences and collaboration with other educators. Workshops are offered on a range of topics, suitable for K-12 Grade educators, administrators and counselors. Participants will gain practical insights that will empower them to bring SEL to their communities, and will be provided with a binder of resources and lesson plans and research and evidence to support implementation. Workshops are highly experiential, and provide opportunity for self and group reflection, collaboration and renewal.
Join this two-day workshop if you:
• Seek personal and professional renewal
• Seek creative and innovative resources to engage student and educator social and emotional learning
• Are responsible for implementing a whole-school SEL approach
• Seek support in developing an integrated and structured approach to building social and emotional competencies across the grades.