This year’s Stanford Health Promotion Network’s Summit focuses on wellness practices to do in every day life.
Venue: Li Ka Shing Center - Berg Hall
291 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
- Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Time: 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
The Stanford Health Promotion Network is putting on the annual summit filled with an exciting day of talks and networking. This year’s theme focuses on best practices in wellness and explores ways you and your team can shape your program and your lives.
Speakers Include: ·
- Mindset by Alia Crum, PhD, Stanford University
- The Power of Compassion at Work by Monica Worline, PhD, University of Michigan and Stanford University
- Lessons from Shell Oil’s Wellness Program by Krystal Sexton, PhD
- Focusing on Professional Fulfillment from C-Suite by Greg Souza, VP of HR at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
Please register today to join the 8th Annual Stanford Health Promotion Network (SHPN) Wellness Summit on March 15, 2018. Space is limited! Member price is $98(including Stanford University & Hospital Employees), $145 for Non-Members. Not a member? Join the Stanford Health Promotion Network! As a member, you are eligible to receive discounted admission to this event. Lunch, Energy Breaks, Fun and Learning all included!