This event—produced by the University of Michigan’s Steven M. Ross School of Business—will explore the most inspiring and practical approaches to building positive businesses.
- Venue: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Date: May 15-17, 2014
At this inaugural Positive Business Conference, you will:
- Learn the latest thinking and research about what positive leadership approaches work in realizing transformative results.
- Explore pioneering practices of C-level executives at some of the world’s leading companies, including Whole Foods Market, Humana, and Procter & Gamble, as well as smaller giants such as Zingerman’s and Cascade Engineering.
- Participate in practical, hands-on workshops led by some of the world’s finest research and teaching faculty.
- Celebrate the myriad stories of leaders at all levels of organizations applying positive leadership principles.
- Formulate plans and partnerships to translate thought leadership into action in your organization.