- Venue: Online
- Date: March 20-30, 2017
In recent years, the field of neuroscience has seen a dramatic infusion of significant new research and important breakthroughs. With that flood of insights, revelations, and exciting theories in mind, Sounds True is hosting their second annual online training summit with top leaders in the field of neuroscience.
The Neuroscience Training Summit 2017: How to Change Your Brain for Personal Healing, Better Relationships, and Spiritual Awakening begins on March 20, 2017. You can register with your email address for the summit at no cost!
1. Dan Siegel, MD—“Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human”
2. Daniel Amen, MD—“The Brain Warrior’s Way”
3. Kelly McGonigal, PhD—”The Neuroscience of Change”
4. Lisa Wimberger, MEd—”Using Neuroscience to Find Healing and Happiness”
5. Rick Hanson, PhD—“The ‘Green Zone’ Brain”
If you experienced the 2016 edition of The Neuroscience Training Summit or any of Sounds True’s other online summits, you know that these will be more than just dry, static lectures. If not, get ready for an extraordinary week of dynamic presentations, cutting-edge insights, lively Q&A sessions, and the opportunity to learn the latest neuroscience alongside a global community of engaged seekers.
Extra access to training materials available for a fee.