An annual gathering of all things mindful.
- Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton, Arlington VA
- Date: April 28-May 1, 2016
Mindful Life features an extraordinary group of 30+ presenters including Tara Brach, Dan Siegel, Congressman Tim Ryan, Sharon Salzberg, Dan Harris, Rhonda Magee, Tish Jennings, and Tami Simon, publisher of Sounds True.
Topics to be explored include:
- How to bring mindfulness and compassion into organizations and schools
- The state of the mindfulness movement and where things are heading
- The core skills needed for conscious living and loving
- The latest science on mindfulness and what the research says about how we can improve our wellbeing and performance.
Mindful Life features talks, roundtables, workshops, yoga and mindful movement, contemplative practice, social events, and optional daylong intensives.
Be part of the excitement as hundreds of people from around the country gather in the nation’s capital area to explore big-picture topics, learn practical tools and best