Join us for a delightful evening of dinner, networking, and talk by best-selling author & sociologist Christine Carter.
- Venue: Valley Life Sciences Building, UC Berkeley
- Date: July 12, 2017
- Time: Reception begins at 5:30 pm; Talk begins at 7 pm
Best-selling author and Greater Good Science Center Senior Fellw Christine Carter shares how to increase your ability to get things done and enjoy the life you’ve worked so hard to create.
At this intimate event. Carter will share the latest research on productivity and elite performance. Using surprising science and lively anecdotal evidence, Carter offers a practical game plan for mitigating stress by working with our brain’s innate hard-wiring to increase happiness, balance, and ultimately, success.
• What happens to our brain when we tip into overwhelm
• Why some digital habits make us less productive (even as they make us feel harder working)
• Easy-to-implement strategies to harness the power of your unconscious mind
Event registration includes dinner and a paperback copy of Carter’s book The Sweet Spot. Discounted rates for AWIS members and students. Pre-registration is highly encouraged as ticket prices go up at the door.
More info and registration at East Bay Association for Women in Science.