Free online events and resources on using emotions as a resource for thriving for managers, teachers, coaches, trainers and you!
- Venue: Online
- Date: March 10-15, 2014
How do you use EQ to increase performance? Learning? Health? How can we develop this awareness and these skills? How do I handle my own and others’ emotions more productively?
EQ Week includes dozens of webinars & resources delivered to you each day, 100% free. Last year we had over 10,000 signups for the festival!
Over 60 speakers from around the globe including:
- GGSC Education Director Vicki Zakrzewski: What research tell us about teaching positive skills & emotions
- Dan Siegel: Brainstorm, insights into adolescents from neuroscience
- Richard Boyatzis: Coaching leaders
- Mary Helen Immordino Yang: Neuroscience for education
- Massimiliano Ghini & Joshua Freedman: Breaking Research on EQ in the world today
- Ayman Sawaf: Putting emotion on the balance sheet
For more information, visit the website here