A week of events focused on compassion and science, presented by the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE), the Tenzin Gyatso Institute, and the Charter for Compassion.
- Venue: Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
- Date: November 10-16, 2014
The week includes:
- The second Science of Compassion Conference Nov. 10-11, featuring Google’s Chade-Meng Tang (Meng), CCARE director James R. Doty, GGSC Science Director Emiliana Simon-Thomas, and more
- The inaugural Compassion and Healthcare Conference Nov. 12 featuring Dacher Keltner, Robin Youngson of Hearts in Healthcare, and more
- The third Empathy and Compassion in Society Conference Nov. 15, featuring Dr. Daniel Siegel, Eve Ekman, actor Michael Imperioli, and more
- A Charter for Compassion Day
- A Living Compassionately retreat at Stanford University
(All events at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco unless otherwise noted.)
CEUs available. See site for more info.