This conference seeks to connect people across disciplines—from the classroom, to the laboratory, the therapy room and the living room—all in support of the growth, study and dissemination of mindfulness for the next generation.
Venue: Catamaran Hotel
San Diego, CA
- Date: February 27 - March 1, 2015
- Learn mindfulness skills, practices, and programs that you can share with youth in nearly any setting.
- Hear from experts already bringing mindfulness to youth in schools, clinics, neighborhoods, and hospitals.
- Connect with like-minded educators, clinicians, and researchers to build resources and networks of support.
- Get up to on the latest research findings and projects, and find out how you can contribute.
- Attend optional workshops focused on practical skills and curricula, as well as breakout sessions dedicated to key issues and topics.
- Brainstorm ways to bring mindfulness to bear on the challenges of your community or population.