- Venue: Mission Bay Conference Center
- Date: May 18-19
- Time: 9:00AM- 5:00PM
Price: $275 – $995
For millennia, humans have used ancient technologies like meditation and psychedelic medicine to expand their consciousness, support healing and facilitate deep personal and collective transformation. As we continue to expand our technological capacities in the modern age, new tools for transformation are being birthed.
Held May 18th and 19th at UCSF Mission Bay, the conference will bring together researchers, teachers, visionaries, entrepreneurs and changemakers working at the cutting-edge intersection of these domains, exploring vital questions such as:
● How can psychedelics, tech and meditation be combined to create totally new transformative tools leveraging the best of each?
● What are the potential implications of scalable and universally accessible technologies that are as potent as peak psychedelic experiences or thousands of hours of meditation?
● What can we learn from the current landscape of psychedelic research and therapy to better design and administer transformative technologies?
● How do we preserve the wisdom of the ancient traditions as we move forward into an uncertain and technologically-enhanced future?
This will not be your typical conference, but a unique and interactive experience with lots of structured space for discussion, community conversation and deep connection.
More info and tickets available here: https://awakenedfutures2019.eventbrite.com