An event featuring sessions that cover the entire field of psychology.
- Venue: Honolulu, Hawai'i
- Date: July 31 - August 4, 2013
Note: This is not a Greater Good Science Center event.
The APA presents this 12th annual conference that offers over 800 sessions covering topics such as immigration, racism, eating disorders, clinical practice, social networking and psychotherapy.
Plenary session topics include:
- Bending Toward Justice: Psychological Science and Criminal Justice Reform
- Opening Windows of Communication Through Mobile Applications for Children With Autism; and
- Stopping Global Sex Trafficking: What Psychology Can Do
- Smarter Than You Think: Understanding the Mind of a Dog
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Disengaging From Terrorism
- An interview with Sandra Scarr, PhD
- and much more.
For more information, visit http://www.apa.org/convention.