Multi-day professional development exercises
- Venue: Nueva School
- Date: July 28- August 2, 2018
Each Institute brings together K-12 teachers, administrators and counselors from around the world for multiple days of sessions, collaboration, and reflection that range across a broad library of SEL topics and research.
• Build a deep, experiential understanding of core SEL principles and practices.
• Help educators cultivate in their teaching practice the humanity and empathy that can help them inspire students to evolve into compassionate leaders and resilient learners.
• Inform an educator’s perspective in ways that help spark creativity and renew inspiration for teaching.
• Strengthen an educator’s capacity to bring SEL to classroom and community in ways that transform a school.
SELected Sessions is a one-day conference event that bring together nationally and internationally renowned SEL experts and presenters. It provides an additional experience of unique, creative opportunities and topics to deepen your SEL skills. Speakers and workshop facilitators will be announced early in 2018. More information about SELected Sessions is available at http://www.instituteforsel.net/institutes#SELected