Multi-day professional development experiences
- Venue: Holton-Arms School
- Date: June 18- June 21, 2018
The Institute brings together K-12 teachers, administrators and counselors from around the world for multiple days of sessions, collaboration, and reflection that range across a broad library of SEL topics and research.
• Build a deep, experiential understanding of core SEL principles and practices.
• Help educators cultivate in their teaching practice the humanity and empathy that can help them inspire students to evolve into compassionate leaders and resilient learners.
• Inform an educator’s perspective in ways that help spark creativity and renew inspiration for teaching.
• Strengthen an educator’s capacity to bring SEL to classroom and community in ways that transform a school.