Multi-day professional development experiences facilitated by the IFSEL team
- Venue: Francis W. Parker School
- Date: June 25- June 28, 2018
Each Institute brings together K-12 teachers, administrators and counselors from around the world for multiple days of sessions, collaboration, and reflection that range across a broad library of SEL topics and research.
• Build a deep, experiential understanding of core SEL principles and practices.
• Help educators cultivate in their teaching practice the humanity and empathy that can help them inspire students to evolve into compassionate leaders and resilient learners.
• Inform an educator’s perspective in ways that help spark creativity and renew inspiration for teaching.
• Strengthen an educator’s capacity to bring SEL to classroom and community in ways that transform a school.