A conference that promotes dialogue and debate in theoretical psychology
- Venue: Santiago, Chile
- Date: May 3-7, 2013
Note: This is not a Greater Good Science Center event.
This academic conference is centered on the themes of the social-historical condition of psychology, current cultural challenges to psychology, advances in key conceptual issues, and meta theory.
Keynote speakers include:
- N. H. Frijdaa, Emeritus-professor in experimental, theoretical psychology, and emotion research at the University of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Elena Grigorenko, Associate Professor of Child Studies and Psychology at Yale University and Associate Professor of Psychology at Moscow State University
- Eugene Matusov, Full Professor in the School of Education at the University of Delaware
- Pablo Fernandez Christlieb, Lecturer in the School of Psychology at the National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Ivana Marková, Emeritus Professor of University of Stirling, Scotland
For information on topics and to submit a proposal for the conference, visit http://www.syntagmas.net.